An Attitude of Gratitude

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open. There is a link on each blog post to the step by step journal pages on my personal blog.

Friday 9 November 2012

Day 9: Strengths

Starting Point:
What do other people think are your strengths?
Do you agree with them?
Which of your strengths are you most thankful for?

Quote:
Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses.  Marilyn vos Savant

Bible Verse:
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.  Philippians 4:13

Inspiration:
If you’re not sure what your strengths are try this online test.
I tried it and my top 10 strengths are
Conscientious 15
Creative 12
Helicopter 12
Cautious 11
Goal-Orientated 10
Adaptable 10
Analytical 10
Determined 8
Organiser 8
Leader 8

If this area interests you then this is a good book to read: Strengthsfinder 

Technique Challenge: 
If you usually work with paint and/or paper add some fabric to your page today.   If you are a textile artist try adding paper to your work.




Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download

You can find my step by step journal page here
 
Don't forget to add a photo of your page to Flickr and add link to your page or blog using the linky.