An Attitude of Gratitude

This challenge blog will remain available indefinitely. The linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed. However if you wish to share your work the Facebook group is still open. There is a link on each blog post to the step by step journal pages on my personal blog.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 20: Health

Starting Point:
Whatever the state of your health what are you most thankful about in terms of your health?

Quote:
“Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.”    John Henry Jowett

Bible verse:
My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.   Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them  and health to one’s whole body.    Proverbs 4:20-22

Inspiration:
Trawling the internet for videos on health brought up so many really serious talks that I decided to go for something more random.  Dance, music and exercise are all considered to be good for your health, so here it is:  Chris Hollins' Charleston (Just because I like it!)


Technique Challenge:
Make your own stamp.
Here’s a video on how to make a stamp from a stencil:
But you can use lots of other ways.  Cut shapes into an eraser.

Use a piece of polystyrene and draw into it with a ballpoint pen.
 
Take a piece of thick card and stick shapes onto it.  Cover with gel medium and leave to dry before using it.

I made these from tile spacers, dowell and garden tags.

Thanks for joining me today.   Click here for today's download

You can find my step by step journal page here
 
Don't forget to add a photo of your page to Flickr and add link to your page or blog using the linky.